Tuesday, November 10, 2009

another week, another a.c. blog challenge lo!

this week the a.c. blog challenge is to do a fall layout and i decided to get my photo-a-day for october layout done for it. the title of my layout is 'color challenge' since ruth and i had to take photos the whole month with only the colors yellow, orange, red and green. i would have totally scraplifted mel's tree that she made for that beautiful fall card on the blog, since i bought the stamp set on sunday, but i did not have the different colored embossing powders, so i stamped the tree and used my stickles which i have lots of and pop-dotted it to make the 'l' in color.


supplies:
cardstock: bazzill
pattern paper, thickers, rub-ons, brads and stamp: all american crafts
brads: heidi swapp
stickers: srm
flowers: prima
ink: stampin'up
stickles: ranger
pen: staedtler fineliner

tfl!

3 comments:

  1. Love it.........now I feel I have to get mine done !!
    Love that stamped tree and just how colourful this looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I absolutely LOVE this Patti! Your title is wonderful and the tree looks great stickled in those colours- so glad you used the stamps! Also love the hand drawn lines wih the brads around the edges that tie everything in.. I wish I could see this bigger but it's not clickable for me.
    Definitely my new fave of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! what awesome colours!! What a fun challenge! I miss seeing your pages Patti, I think I may drop by more often!

    ReplyDelete