Friday, December 11, 2009

day 11...

friday, the last day of the this week and tomorrow and sunday we have challenges! i needed some green and red in my collection, since i have a lot of creams, so this is my newest painting that is one of elki's christmas presents btw, so shhhhhhhhhh!



i had trouble finding just the right stuff to use for tinkerbell's gossimer wings and thought of using some glitter dust which i used on my xmas cards, but it was messy and just kept coming off so i ended up using stickles which i think turned out fine.

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! She is going to be so excited!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I already told you I love this :)
    Good idea to include it in the photo a day.......how's the december album coming along ?? Are you going to post any photo's of it ??

    ReplyDelete