Saturday, December 26, 2009

day 26...

nathalie gave us the challenge today of 'aftermath' and again i was torn between the mess from the opening of the gifts or the mess of chips after losing my shirt in our poker game!!! just kidding we were playing rumoli and i lost about $1. anyway the mess in the basement won, so here it is. it's not that messy either, because justin made sure all the screwed up paper went into that huge red bag, and i could not take the photo while it really looked a mess with all the gifts and toys because they left before midnight and it was a challenge for today! grrr... ;) you check out nathalie's here and ruth's here.

2 comments:

  1. LOL I still can see that there were lots of good times for Christmas at your place. My FIL is usually like this too. As soon as your gift is open the torn papers are gone! I'll post mine soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep that's me,torn ppaer straight in the bag !!
    I'm hoping mine turned out as it was late and I'd nearly forgotten,well hadn't forgotten but didn't have anything to take until just before bed !!

    ReplyDelete