Saturday, December 19, 2009

day 19...

ruth gave us a challenge today of 'reflection' and since i had just changed my header to the perfect reflection shot, i had to put my thinking cap on! i always take many photos so that i have a few to choose from and this morning was no exception. i took a shot of a window relecting in some glassed watercolors, then a ruth shot with my camera in a mirror, then a window reflected in a mirror and finally the shot i chose was of a reflected prism on my hand from some crystals hanging in our kitchen window.



that's out there eh ruth! ;) you can check our nathalie's beauty here and ruth's here!

2 comments:

  1. Cool......love your take.
    You could of just taken a another ornamnent shot though hee hee :) I really like you header shot although can't see you too well,hidden by all things Christmasy !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool shot! Tried to get my reflection in my coffee pot in the morning but it wouldn't work. Maybe it was for the best 'cause I probably would have looked horrid anyway! LOL

    ReplyDelete