Tuesday, December 1, 2009

day 1...december!

if you read ruth's blog you already know that we are doing another photo-a-day for the christmasy month of december and nathalie is joining us, yeah! :)

i am doing an album for december and it will be a 'countdown to christmas'! i thought of it when i was getting the grandkids advent boxes that i made at the end of last year filled for them the other day. the photos i take for this month will actually be going into this album and will be filled with all the fixings for a festive and happy holiday!

now i did not intend to continue the october close-ups, but when i uploaded my shots that i took this morning of the lights that i had just put up, it had started snowing and there was this beautiful snowflake on the light that disappeared in the matter of seconds and hopefully my photo enlarges so you can really see the delicateness of it! (note to oneself: next time, focus in on it and not just the light!)

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're doing the December album. It's challenging with everything else going on, but a great season to do it because of that very reason. :) I can't enlarge your shot though, bummer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no enlarging...which is a shame :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the warm welcome! :) Yup I'm in. I haven't uploaded my first picture yet but I remembered to take one. LOL My photo-a-day will be a mix of holiday preparations and daily life I guess. And I've decided to take those pictures and turn them into a scrap page every week. Hopefully I'll be able to stick to both. :)

    ReplyDelete