Thursday, December 3, 2009

day 3...

what a crappy rainy day, even though it's quite mild out there! i love to see the reflection of the apple tree in the pool that i see outside my kitchen window, so today that is what i decided to take for my photo-a-day, since for my dec. album, i took my christmas cards assembly line and i'd rather noone see them til they received them! kwim! ;) if you click it bigger (ruth helped me with my problem with that, thanks ruth) you can see that it had started raining when i snapped the shot so it's a bit fuzzy, but that's life right, it's not always perfect)

2 comments:

  1. No problem !!
    Glad they are now enlarging,although seems weird we had to make them smaller for them to get bigger !!!!
    Oh I love the colour of this,very eerie feel to it.
    Yes,very crappy dark day indeed :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty neat shot! We had pretty bad weather allright today. And I think there is more of the same for tomorrow. :(

    ReplyDelete