Tuesday, June 30, 2009

30 june - 'the end/final'

the last challenge of the month, phew! i've enjoyed most of them, and we have had some hard ones, let me tell you! i have learned a few things about my camera (that's a good thing) and how to use it other than automatic all of the time, but i must admit it's just easier most of the time! ;) ruth gave us the last challenge and it was such a busy day and i just couldn't come up with anything else other than a dead flower, so i figured the end of our month of challenges deserved a spot in my photos, so to capture that, i took pics of my calenadar and the last day of the month and made a 'diptych', another one of our challenges! check out ruth's and here's julie's too!

3 comments:

  1. With the size of that announcement on your calendar, I'm assuming you're happy to see the end! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah look at the jagged red outline..........I think you were looking forward to the end !!!
    Great idea though,fitted the theme perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect end picture! Congrats on making it through the month Patti! I loved coming to see what each of you had concocted (sp?) every day to meet the challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete