Thursday, June 4, 2009

4th june - an extreme close-up

it was julie's turn again and this was a fun one and a lot easier than her last challenge! i took 76 photos of my flowers today trying all kinds of different angles and finally decided on this one, which i will let you decide what variety it is! here is julie's cute one of jack and here is ruth's!





if you guessed dandelion, you would be right, isn't it gorgeous, so there is even beauty in weeds! click to see it larger and more beautiful if you want! :) oh and btw, this is in my neighbor's front yard, not ours!!! ;)

4 comments:

  1. OMG....I took one virtually the same that was on my short list of 3 today.....I'll email it you now !!

    It's lovely Patti,they are lovely to look at just not flying around populating my yard !!Unfortunately mine was in my own lawn !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great one Patti! It's true that they are so beautiful like that but I still hate to see some on my yard. And with two next door neighbors that seems to collect them, well, there are always some that eventually make it back on my own lawn...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful big ball of fluff! Love the top down perspective. Kind of reminds me of Man and His World. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure it's gorgeous, would you like to have mine ? Oh, I only have about 2 345 832 to spare ;) Great shot, it looks much better in picture I must say ;)

    Carine

    ReplyDelete