Tuesday, June 9, 2009

9 june - routine!!!

today ruth had us photograph 'routine' which could entail anything really. i took a few as soon as i got up this morning, since that's when i mostly have routines, like making coffee, opening up all the blinds, having breakfast and then dropping in on my scrap table to see what i can add to whatever layout i'm working on at the moment. after that there is not that much routine going on other than my walk in the afternoon!



this is another routine which i do each morning to keep that old gray matter upstairs a working!
i'm sure julie and ruth have come up with good ones.

2 comments:

  1. I find it so cute that you use script writing for a crossword puzzle! Fun shot, I like that you put your specs in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know you were a crossword girl !
    Perfect routine shot.
    Like Julie,I like that you use script for the answers,I always use capitals but yours looks much nicer.

    ReplyDelete