Tuesday, June 2, 2009

second day of challenges...

and i was up! hmmmm, my list was very easy, but since miss julie gave us such a hard one yesterday i added a few words to most of my challenges to make them a bit more difficult. today i challenged ruth and julie to 'a bird in flight' photo! man oh man, it was harder than i thought, and i even had an accomplice helping me. i went to the dentist this morning and since i was so close to elki & zoe's house, i popped in and elki wanted to come home with me, so i got set up with my camera and then told elki when to chase the birds!!! easier said than done, i took maybe 70 photos, but most either had a tail and some feet, were way too blurry or nothing at all. it wasn't til my last photo did i get a good shot, well i think it's pretty good, but i will let you be the judge! and instead of trying to get a bird flying in into the air, i waited for this dove that was up on the wire to fly down, much easier!!! :)


3 comments:

  1. Can I suggest you take those words off that you added to your list !!
    I think you nailed it with that one.....love the wings and it looks like it's dive bombing ! Very cool because it was.....hard !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Patti, amazing how the white cloudy part seems to perfectly frame the bird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture!!! It's always when you need a flying bird that you can't find one! LOL

    ReplyDelete